NOTICE TO READERS and USERS of this web site:
UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY STATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL WEB PAGE, all original text, pictures, photographs, designs, works of art, video, audio and similar content is copyrighted under the laws of the United States and International laws and may not be reproduced, retransmitted, altered or used for any purpose other than on this site for any reason without the express permission of the copyright owner.
IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT OF THE TRUE OWNER OF CONTENT, please contact the administrator of this site using the CONTACT FORM under the “About” tab at the top of this page or by clicking here: CONTACT
USER-SUBMITTED MATERIAL (in general)
- All content (text, art, photographs, designs, etc.) submitted to this site by an individual user is legally assumed to be the sole property under the above-mentioned copyright laws of the author (the person who submitted it to this site). That person may be contacted either through leaving a comment on the bottom of the page of original posting to this site, or by contacting the author via the Author’s page on this site (click the author’s name at the top or bottom of the post) – or by contacting the editors/administrators of this site.
- Upon submission, all user-submitted materials are granting genremag.com and Davodd under the Terms of Service (hereafter referred to as “Publisher”) non-exclusive right to re-print, re-use and re-purpose said content in other Publisher publications, either electronic or print. As part of this agreement, Publisher will make no substantive changes other than to correct grammar or to re-size (“cropping”) images to fit a publication. If submitted items are used for non-commercial promotional purposes in another Publisher publication, the original author/creator’s full work will be included in said publication with full credit given to the original creator.
- WHAT THIS MEANS: When You submit stuff here, you still own it, you just give us the right to re-print it – with full and credit to you – in other Publisher-sponsored publications, zines, web sites, etc. Other than that – YOU own it and retain full control of your work for all purposes.
USE OF PROMOTIONAL, COMMERCIAL IMAGES ON THIS SITE
- Occasionally, usually in reviews of books, motion pictures or other works of creative artists, this site will publish images or photographs with copyrights owned by others not affiliated with this site. This includes book covers, movie posters, promotional photo galleries, television screen capture images and computer screen captures. These images (referred to as “fair use” images) are only used for the purpose of illustrating a news article or reviews or “how to” guides concerning the specific commercial work for which said image originated.
- USERS OF THIS SITE AGREE that they are prohibited from copying, reproducing and disseminating these fair use images as it is strictly prohibited without express permission by the original copyright holder, as required under the above-mentioned copyright laws.
OTHER COPYRIGHTS NOT LISTED ABOVE:
- WordPress blog engine: Copyright terms are located here: GNU General Public License
- Any and all other material should be assumed to be copyrighted by David Speakman doing business either jointly or separately as “Davodd” or “Genre Magazine” or any similar name as it appears on this site. To clarify the specific owner, please contact the administrator of this site using the “CONTACT FORM” under the “About” tab at the top of this page or by clicking here: CONTACT
- Genre is a registered tradmark of David Speakman doing business either jointly or separately as “Davodd” or “Genre Magazine” or any similar name as it appears on this site.